Mechanical Modular Solutions is a new company set up in Castlecomer, specialising in the prefabrication and off-site construction of Modular Solutions. These include Power, Mechanical and Data Centre Podular systems.
Mechanical Modular Solutions had their official launch earlier this year and we are delighted to showcase our new facilities in Castlecomer which extend to over 115,000 Feet Square area, with full framework manufacturing dedicated areas for offsite PODular construction, with state of the art computerised machinery. MMS are CE certified to CE EN 1090. We also specialise in Steel and coated Steel, Aluminium, Stainless Steel and Fabricate to EN Certification. Full state of the art computerised controlled Folders and Guillotines for precision Flashings and Fabrications.
Key Benefits to off-site PODular Construction:
- Podular Systems represent a value creation, which goes beyond cost/sq.m. but requires to be reviewed at total cost ownership(TCO).
- Totally prefabricated, including Panelling and Fit-out, can be relocated if required.
- Reusable for multiple product lifecycles, easily scalable, without interrupting existing processes.
- Robust and light Aluminium structures options.
- Totally self-sufficient with own air handling unit and ductwork.
- Turnkey, with Lifespan of up to 30 years.
- Expedited timeline for Delivery.
- Clonable as the materials and workmanship are always the same.
- Mobile, easily placed, installed or relocated, if needed.
- Numerous product sizes and options available.
- Off-site build and factory acceptance tested.
- Installed within hours, reduced man-hours on site.
- Reduced project costs, with factors such as leasing, traffic management, deliveries all practically obsolete.
- Process Pipework and Structural Stainless Steel options.